About Digital Courier
Digital Courier provides distribution and management of advertising material
to the Australian Radio Industry.
Media buyers, creative agencies and recording studios have relied on us for over
20 years to deliver audio material to radio stations across Australia.
Distribution is managed through our dedicated web based delivery system. In addition
we are the only Australian audio distributor with a back up satellite system that
allows live audio feeds to every commercial radio station.
In association with Radio Monitoring, Digital Courier is your single source for
advertiser insurance and market intelligence.
Our proprietary system:
- Tracks and reports actual post
times within 20 minutes of broadcast;
- Compares post times with
the schedule, showing discrepancies; and
- Reports competitor activity on
request including S.O.V. and Flighting.
For further information and rates contact (02) 9134 0260 or email@example.com.
When dispatching audio please refer to Digital Courier's recomended audio standards.
- Audio file format : 16 bit 48Khz uncompressed PCM audio (WAV file)
- Duration : 1% tolerance
- Headers : EBU Broadcast Wave File Format
- Naming : File name to reflect key number
Image (future standards for Digital Radio).
- File formats : JPEG, PNG, APNG
- Orientation : Landscape
- Size : 320 pixels wide x 240 pixels high
- Animation : 10 frames per second - maximum
- Tagging Standard : EXIF image data